Passionate about games, game marketing and visual storytelling? Interested in joining a world-class game development studio working in an inclusive and friendly environment? If so, we might be looking for you! We are Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console, computer, and mobile game development together under one roof.
We are looking for a passionate Video Artist to be part of our Marketing team! As a Video Artist you will be creating marketing assets and brand visuals for all our games as well as our studio brand. Your days will be spent producing top-quality video material, such as trailers and motion graphics, for all digital channels, in-game purposes, internal reviews, events and any other instances where they are needed.
You will be working closely with the rest of the marketing team, game production teams as well as other studio and Ubisoft functions. In addition, you will get to work with external agencies and partners as well. Be ready to juggle ideas, work them into a concept, put down a plan of action and execute to the highest degree.
We are looking for an inspired and imaginative type of person. You have a lot of creative ideas, and you feel passionate toward games, entertainment and design. Taking initiative comes naturally to you and you are used to working as a part of a team as well as autonomously. At Ubisoft Redlynx you have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, spanning from individual assets to big ambitious projects with a global scope.
- Create top quality video material and motion graphics for all digital channels, platforms, devices and events
- Drive the marketing video creation together with the team and be involved at all stages of the process from planning to conceptualization to production
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure a smooth process and delivery
- Support the ongoing development of video production tools and processes at the studio
Skills and experience needed
- Advanced motion graphics skills and insight (Adobe After Effects)
- Experience with 3d software (Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya, Other)
- Proficient in video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Clear verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to take and adapt to direct feedback from a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to reflect and give detailed feedback to other team members and external partners
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines and manage video projects from ideation phase to final delivery with everything in-between.
- Interest in visual and stylistic trends in games, film and entertainment
We also appreciate
- Experience in scripting and creating storyboards
- Experience in working with audio design
- Ability or at least the willingness to learn in-game capture during various phases of the game development cycle
- Experience in cinematography and/or photography
What we offer
- An open, international, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people.
- Lots of interesting opportunities to develop yourself within Ubisoft.
- Cozy office space within a 10-minute walk from the Pasila railway station and right next to Tripla!
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free snacks, free games, parties, events… you name it!
- Healthy work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, which is why we have flexible working hours.
Do not wait any longer and let us hear from you! If you are a seasoned artist or more junior trying your wings don`t hesitate to send us your application. It is all about finding the right person for our team. Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation and a link to your portfolio. The application period closes on 23.05.2022 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Matti Lehti, Associate Lead Video Artist at email@example.com, or call Matti on Thursday 12th of May between 15-16 o’clock (UTC+3) or Wednesday 18th of May between 13-15 o’clock (UTC + 3) at + 358-40-5544-169.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.