As crazy about games as we are? Fancy becoming a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a friendly atmosphere? We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 150+ strong team of talented and diverse professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
We are looking for a
Senior Producer for an unannounced project
As a Senior Producer, you will have a huge impact on the success of our latest and highly ambitious project! You will drive an experienced team of game developers to deliver a top-tier game with a new IP. You will make sure the quality, schedule and business targets are achieved together with leads and associate producers. As a leader, you are an enabler, who assigns tasks and priorities and provide an environment to thrive. You will define and establish a vision and strategy for the project and you will collaborate with many stakeholders inside and outside the Ubisoft RedLynx studio. You will get to enjoy the network and resources of Ubisoft, and work in an agile studio with creative freedom.
We are looking for a person with excellent leadership and communication skills combined with a very organized and systematic approach to work. You have an excellent understanding of the game development process and the key business concepts. Quickly changing situations and problems drive you forward, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. Solution orientation comes naturally to you. You like to set your objectives high, and you are ambitious towards excelling in everything you do. You also get your kicks when collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- Define, present and follow up on the project’s development strategy and processes
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the leads and associate producers to deliver and operate a high-quality game
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule, and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Coordinate the work of the associate producers and assist them with their development by leading and mentoring them
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with the other leads
- Manage and report the P&L of the project, in collaboration with other teams within the studio and with Ubisoft’s HQ
Your skills and experience
- Several years of experience in the production of video games and experience of shipping high-quality games as a Producer with full P&L responsibility
- Excellent understanding of game development processes and its various phases – ideally from conception to live
- Strong understanding of the typical challenges game development has and how to solve them
- High-level leadership skills – ability to drive results while inspiring and motivating others
- Skills in coaching and mentoring team members and helping them grow
- Strong expertise in project management tools and techniques and the ability to create structures, plans, budgets and reports
- Understanding of key business concepts in the gaming industry and a ROI-driven mindset
- Driven and persistent attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic working style, yet flexible in changing situations
- Ability to stay efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
We also appreciate
- Experience in developing or running F2P games or live operations
- Experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 11th of March 2021 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! In the meantime explore what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.