Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s top cities to live in. We bring console/PC and mobile game development under one roof with an ambitious team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. Along with our popular Trials series, the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 for Google Stadia, we have developed and published more than 100 games. As one of the biggest and long-standing game studios in Finland, we want to surprise people with the unexpected and create impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. We’re surrounded by 18,000+ enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings tons of benefits, including vast resources and support, plus the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects with high production value.
We are looking for a
Producer for an unannounced project
As a Producer, you will have a huge impact on the success of our latest project! Your objective is to deliver a world-class game achieving quality, schedule, and business targets by managing the project team together with leads and associate producers. As a leader, you are an enabler, who assigns tasks and priorities and provide the team with an environment to thrive with access to the right tools and resources to be successful. You will define and establish a vision and strategy for the project and you will be one of the faces of the project inside and outside the studio.
We are looking for a person with excellent leadership and communication skills and we also hope you are highly organized and systematic. You have an excellent understanding of the game development process and the key game business concepts. Quickly changing situations and conflicting expectations don’t ruin your day, but rather drive you forward, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. Solution orientation comes naturally to you. You like to set your objectives high and try to excel in what you do. You enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
You will join a team of senior game developers, and you will get to grow the team along with the project. We offer you a key position in an ambitious project in the world’s third-biggest game publisher, and the opportunity to build a new IP. You will get to enjoy the network and resources of Ubisoft, but at the same time work in an agile studio with creative freedom.
- Define, present and follow up on the development strategy and processes for the game
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the leads and associate producers to deliver and operate a high-quality game
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule, and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Coordinate the work of the associate producers and assist them with their development by leading and mentoring them
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with the other leads
- Manage and report the P&L of the project, in collaboration with other teams within the studio and with Ubisoft’s HQ
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years of experience in the production of video games and experience of shipping several successful games as a Producer
- Excellent understanding of game development processes and its various phases – from conception to live
- Strong understanding of the typical challenges game development has and how to solve them
- High-level leadership skills – ability to drive results while inspiring and motivating others
- Skills in coaching and mentoring team members and helping them grow
- Strong expertise in project management tools and techniques and the ability to create structures, plans, budgets and reports
- Understanding of key business concepts in the gaming industry and a ROI-driven mindset
- Driven and persistent attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic working style, yet flexible in changing situations
- Ability to stay efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
We also appreciate
- Experience in developing or running F2P games or live operations
- Experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 27th of January but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! And if you are still thinking if to apply or not, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx has to offer.