Would you like to join a world-class international gaming company? Are you a finance professional looking for new and exciting opportunities? Then, this might be something you don’t want to miss!
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 140+ strong team of talented and diverse professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
We are looking for an
Accountant to join our Finance team
As an Accountant, you will perform and be responsible for our daily accounting and tax tasks as well as be responsible for preparing financial statements. You will become an important part of our Finance team formed by three amazing professionals whose goal is to support the business to succeed!
We offer you a work with versatile tasks in a fun and inspiring game development environment. We aim to continuously develop and improve our ways of working which means that you also have a good opportunity to influence the ways you work. If you are a flexible can-doer with an eye on detail and a positive service attitude, you might be just what we are looking for.
We are looking forward to welcoming you! You will be able to work from our cozy and friendly studio in Helsinki with your new colleagues. We would also like to mention that we work in a hybrid model, being able to enjoy the flexibility of both off and onsite work.
- Daily accounting tasks including Accounts Payable
- Monthly journals and closing
- Monthly invoicing
- Financial statements
- Support in audits and internal control
- Corporate taxation, VAT
- Ensure compliance with laws & guidelines regarding accounting and tax
- Manage a time tracking system
- Help with other ad-hoc tasks
Your skills and experience
- Solid experience in an accounting role, this is not an entry-level position, but you don’t need to be a seasoned veteran either
- Experience in preparing financial statements
- Experience and understanding of the Finnish accounting standards and taxation
- Strive for high quality and respect deadlines
- Flexible, responsible, and service-minded
- Proficient with Office tools, especially Excel. And eager to learn new tools.
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- An open, international, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself including the possibility to expand the role to internal accounting / budgeting
- Cozy office space 10-minute walk from the Pasila railway station and right next to Tripla!
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free snacks, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, that’s why we have flexible working hours
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 28.1.2022 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! Please note that we will be interviewing candidates already during the application period.
For more information or questions, please contact our Finance Director Katja Mariapori, 050-353 4179. Calling times 19.1 Wednesday 15:00-16:00 or 20.1 Thursday 09:00-10:00.In the meantime explore what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.